Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HEIGHT INCREASE ELECTRIC-SHOES..will it work?are they reall?

i have seen many of its advertisment on sattelite..they say that these shoes can increase your height in 6 monthe about 4 inches!,,,AM I SHORT? 174cm ,male,19year-old? ....is there anyway to increase my hight im so so so so so sad about my apearance :-( no selfconfidence...i see girls in my age who are taller than me..you know before that i pay attention tooo much to my height i was a energetic and happy boy but now..i see the reality..im just a rubish for a girl...help me give me a way

HEIGHT INCREASE ELECTRIC-SHOES..will it work?are they reall?
Try a Yahoo search for %26quot;grow taller naturally%26quot; but beware of scams.
Reply:I%26#039;ve answered this question in detail before. Please follow the link below for an in-depth explanation on human growth:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



books

1 comment:

  1. I see girls in my age who are taller than me..you know before that i pay attention tooo much to my height i was a energetic and happy boy but now..i see the reality.. shoe lifts for men

    ReplyDelete